Inclement weather policy
In an effort to keep everyone safe during inclement weather we will need to cancel classes from time to time.
If Londonderry Public Schools are closed, day classes will be cancelled. Evening classes will be held as scheduled unless we notify you otherwise via Facebook or email. If Londonderry Public Schools have a one or two-hour delay, the studio reserves the right to cancel a.m. classes - this will be decided on a case by case basis.
Class Pre-registration Policy
Fuse Yoga & Fitness reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 5 participants. Every effort is made to notify those registered of cancellations at least 6 hours prior to the start of the class.
Students can pre-register for any class by using our scheduling software under "Schedule" Tab. Although not necessary for most yoga classes (see list of classes that require pre-registration below)- we do recommend that you pre-register online.
Please be mindful of the other students in class and arrive at least 5 minutes PRIOR to the class start time. This will allow you to create your yoga/fitness space and begin to decompress from your day.
- All students must sign in at the front desk prior to setting up your mat/fitness space in the studio.
- New students MUST sign a waiver before participating in any class or workshop at Fuse.
- Should you be late (less than 5 minutes) please enter class quietly…respect your neighbor and their practice.
- No late entries after 5 minutes past the class start time. If you are 5 minutes or more late for class you will forfeit your spot (including payment of spot).
- In the yoga room, please no gum, no glass, and all containers must be sealed
- Please turn off your phone when you arrive. All cell phone use is to be done outside of the studio.
- Please do not apply perfume, scented oils or lotions just prior to entering the studio. Some students have odor sensitivities and/or allergies.
- Keep all personal belongings outside of the yoga studio room, cell phone included. We have cubbies to place your belongings. Anything of personal value please keep at home or locked in your car. All students are personally responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
- If you have to leave class early, please let the instructor know before class begins. In this case, please set your mat near the door and leave before savasana or cool down begins.
- Remember that savasana one of the most important elements in closing your yoga practice, and lasts about 8 minutes.
- Have fun! We are free of judgment.... just great experiences and great people!
Class Cancellation Policy
We CANNOT guarantee a space if you arrive less than 6 minutes prior to class start time. Students who pre-register for a class and cannot attend must "early cancel" themselves from the class on MindBody Online a minimum of 6 hours prior to the start of class - early morning classes must be cancelled the night before.
If you do not "early-cancel" (a minimum of 6 hours prior to class start time) from a class you have pre-scheduled yourself in, you will be charged a $10.00 no-show fee. This fee must be paid prior to booking another class. Repeat no-shows will result in the inability to reserve a spot in such classes.
Charges will NOT apply if there is no waiting list.
Workshop Cancellation Policy
We need to notify our instructors if classes or workshops have low attendance. Your cooperation and understanding of our cancellation policy is greatly appreciated. If you are pre-registered for workshop you must cancel at least 2 days (48 hours) prior to receive a credit to your account. Credits will not be issued for cancellations less than 2 days prior to the class or workshop. Cancellations will only by accepted by calling (603) 432-1626. Emails will not be accepted.